For security purposes, TCI Foundation may collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- • The Internet domain and IP address from which you access our website
- • The type of browser and operating system used to access our site
- • The date and time you access our site;
- • The pages you visit; and
- • If you linked to TCI Foundation website from another site, the address of that website.
This information does not identify you personally. In order to make our site more useful to visitors, we use this information to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology they use.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this website employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited. If you have questions about our Privacy Statement, please contact us.